Do you ever feel like you get the most done when you’re up early and ready to take on the day? From getting in an early round of exercise to kicking off the day with a solid to-do list, many successful people follow a similar early bird routine. Kickstarting a healthy lifestyle and utilizing those early hours to accomplish some key tasks just might be the change you need. Check out these a.m. routines common to super successful people – perhaps one or two just might inspire you to rise and shine a little earlier!
5 Ways Successful People Kickstart the Day
- Have a plan for the day. Going into the day blind can feel overwhelming – and make it tough to get anything done.
- Exercise. Starting the day with a run or a trip to the gym is the perfect way to get going and get energized.
- Mediate or practice yoga. Mixing in some quiet time to focus and reflect each morning will help start your day on the right foot.
- Eat a solid breakfast. Starting out the day with healthy, nourishing food will keep you satisfied straight to lunch.
- Make a to-do list starting with the least desirable task. Get that thing you don’t want to do out of the way at the start of the day.
So – are you a morning person? What are your a.m. routines?
- See more at: http://www.lorensworld.com/life-work/5-ways-successful-people-kickstart-the-day/#sthash.rWHnjZIo.dpuf
After reading this article, I think, I am willing to get up early and get energized.